So many of the blogs I read and love create lists of things they come across, enjoy, and feel the need to share with the rest of the world. I've been wanting to do something like that for a while, and on a weekly basis, so here it goes! The inner list-fanatic in me is ecstatic.
- My friend gave me Feminism is for Everybody: Passionate Politics by bell hooks for my birthday a couple weeks back. It's such an amazing read; she nails the definition of feminism simply without being simplistic. Here are some quotes to get you hooked.
- This post by Happyolks about cobbler, self-love, and nature has got me feelin' all sorts of inspired.
- These beautifully simple date squares are just calling out to be made for a picnic/potluck!
- This Portland farmer's instagram... I don't even know where to begin. Baby goats everywhere! Except now all I want to do now is finish my degree as soon as possible and run off to start a farm with lots of goats.
- The best beach/sport sunscreens as decided by the Environmental Working Group. Very, very important since this summer is one of the hottest yet, especially where I live. I'm going to keep an eye out for the Jason Naturals one now...